We are grateful for your continued loyalty and support in 2021 and wish you the happiest holidays. We are in the final steps of rebranding our company and want to visit our new website at weighpay.com.
We hope you are enjoying the NEW faster server speeds, we recently upgraded our servers to INAP and we have tested over 75% faster speeds and increased our long term storage capacity with 24/7 monitoring and alerts. This move to INAP will require a mandatory update. Please contact tech support to get the latest update.
We have 4 exciting new Editions for 2022, the Starter, Plus, Advanced and Enterprise Editions. Each edition includes unlimited users, locations, and transactions. Simply pay for the number of scale and cashier stations and then pay for the advanced features/modules you need to run your organization, its that simple.
*Monthly subscribers: see the special note at the bottom of this email
Update for the Enterprise Edition Only v.12.2021
Comming soon: Date 12/13/2021 - See release notes details below
Plus, Advanced and Enterprise Editions v.1.7.28
Date 11/23/2021 - See What’s New in the client app for details highlights
- Added ability to create finished goods tag from line items on the ticket screen
- BT/Network Zebra Printer integration for printing labels from mobile and pro
- Instantly select most used accounts using the local db
- Quick select top 10-20-30 favorite products for each account
Starter, Plus and Advanced Editions v.9.7.4
Date 11/23/2021 - See What’s New in the client app for details
RELEASE NOTES FOR: WEIGHPAY ONLINE ENTERPRISE EDITION
Planned Release Date: 12/13/2021
Coming in 2022
The WP Enterprise Edition V1.0 is scheduled to be released in the 3rd quarter of 2022. We have invested well over 40,000 hours over the last 3 years into this new scrap metal enterprise application to meet the growing needs of larger multi-site operations.
This new Edition offers a perpetual real-time weighted average inventory solution increasing real-time visibility across the enterprise. A new multi-account ticket structure that automatically create bills and invoices for each account on the ticket and allows for more complex transactions like milk-runs and multi-location sales fulfilments for sharing freight costs between suppliers on that ticket. This allows for more accurate real-time inventory costing.
1. New Ticket types: Retail, Business, Internal. Logic for inbound AR and outbound AP.
2. Netting Bills and Payments: combines AP bills and AR invoices for payment at the scale.
3. New Pile-to-Pile Regrades. Add-on module for Production and Inter-company Transfers with scale and camera integration.
4. Dynamic multi-tier price board solution with channels and or subchannel with hub cross-referencing with multi-UOM ability per channel.
5. Advanced Module: Container tracking, dispatching, routing and scheduling
Features scheduled for 3rd quarter release
Spot Price / Quote Management
Finish Goods Internal Transfers
Link Purchase Contracts to Inbound Purchase Transactions
Link Purchase Contracts to Supplier Records
Link Sales Contracts to Customer Record
Link Sales Contracts to Outbound Sales Transactions
Misc Adjustments (No backdating yet)
Price Board History
Purchase Contract Fulfilment Status
Purchase History Report
Purchase/Sales Contract Report
Regrade/Production History Report
Related Service (Suppliers) Reporting
Sales Contract Fulfilment
Sales Final Invoice
Sales Pro-Forma Invoice
Sales History Report
Supplier Specific Formula Pricing
User Roles & Permissions - segregation of duties
Adjustment Ticket (void/clone)
Enhanced On-Hand Inventory (WIP, FG's, RFS)
Negative Inventory Report
Sales - Non-Contractual Pricing
Scheduling for dispatch, bin swap, drop, pickup statuses
Surcharge for freight