WeighPay Enterprise Edition
A Modern Recycling Operations Management Software Solution
- The Enterprise Edition is a perfect fit for multi-site companies that require a single cloud-based platform with integrated weighbridge, dispatch, and inventory modules.
- The Platform offers configurations for Regions and Sub Regions for global enterprise organizations.
- The solution offers a modern and automated AP and AR billing and payment netting solution at the scale with web portals for suppliers and customers.
- Account-based management and pricing solution
- Contracts Management with Spot/Quotes, Formula Prices, Teir Prices, and Provisional Prices using multi-teir cross referenced price boards.
- Bills & Invoices are automatically created as inventory is posted or released
- Real-time Perpetual Average Cost Inventory with unprepared, prepared, tag, in-transit statuses
- Inventory movements can be done at the ticket line item level, Pile-to-Pile and Production movements with standard costing
- A full payment Solution: Cash, Check, Credit Card, ATM with real-time AP/AR with Bill-Netting
Ticket types are flexible inbound inventory can create an AP bill for suppliers or create an AR invoice for customers.
Outbound loads can create an AR Bill for customers or an AP Bill for landfills.
This plan includes:
Cloud and Local Server Features
Phones/Tablets: Samsung Mobile Devices and Windows Go3 Tablets
Printers: Star Micronics MC3 (Network/BT), HP desktop 8x11, ZebraGX420d
Desktop PC: Windows 10/11 with 16GB Ram, i7 Intel with 1TB
Monitors: Elo or Planar Touch Screens or standard monitors
Scanners: USB touchless barcode scanners, HP document scanners
Cameras: USB Logitech or Foscam IP
ATM: Transact NCR units
Signature Pads: phone, tablet or EpadInk
Scale Indicators: requires RS232 to Ethernet converters with reserved IP addresses
Credit Card Terminals: Provided by Payroc Payments
Fingerprint: Secugen (USB or bt)
Additional Support Plans
Our connectors offer real-time transactional data pushes to your financial applications using Restweb Services APIs.